12.10.13

A Crystal Loveheart.

I can't remember what I spent my first savings on but I can remember having a piggy bank as a kid. EV has about 5 piggy banks but she's only using 2 of them at the moment. I don't quite know how she manages it but she seems to collect quite a few coins.

 
At the beginning of this week EV told me that we would go out this weekend so she could buy a secret. I was curious to know and she told me she was going to get a crystal loveheart, a pink one. I asked her if it was one she wanted to wear or just to hold? She said she wanted to hold it in her hands. That sounded ok by me, and this morning I came into the living room to find that she had emptied all of her money out of her piggy bank and with dada's help they had counted it, she had $25! That would definitely buy a pink crystal loveheart. So EV and I went to the local crystal shop and she found the one she had "wished for". She was very clear about which one she wanted. Then we counted out the coins and paid for it, she was so happy. I told her she had chosen a rose quartz crystal and it is said that they represent love. "Thats good because I need love" she said. 



We celebrated a successful shopping adventure by having noodle soup for lunch. EV had a good look at her loveheart before our lunch came, she even let me hold it so I could make a wish.

No comments: