11.10.13

A Bit of This and That.


Last Saturday the girls went to Chloe's 5th Birthday. She's known as Big Chloe in our house because her birthday comes before the other Chloe (little Chloe) and is in fact the first birthday to kick off October, in which we will be attending a total of 7 parties including EV's. Its a busy month! IB had her first wearing of her tutu. Of course EV changed into her tutu to match.



I have to say those face painters do a fantastic job. That line up photo cracks me up.



Here is EV with the camera she made at school. They had a portrait photographer visit and take photos of the kids. When she came home she proceeded to create a studio setting in which to take some photos with her camera. It was very revealing of the poses she had done for the photographer that day, including posing with an umbrella and sitting on a little stool. She had me recreate these poses so she could 'photograph' me. All I could think is thank god its not a real camera! There's a good reason to take photos, so I don't have to be in them.


IB now rocks the little seat in the trolley at the store. We don't need the little baby seat anymore. Although I do need to keep an eye on IB, turns out she's a bit handsy (note the grab of the celery leaves). The poor wee soul had a vomiting bug a couple of weeks ago. It was after our school visits so I do wonder whether she picked it up there. She was sick for a day or so but recovered well. I took this photo as I couldn't believe how peaceful she looked after vomiting so much. I'm sure she will love me for that one day.


No comments: