29.11.10

Oh Summer! (tinkle tinkle little star).

It's has been absolutely glorious in the past week. Its been so warm - hot actually, and its fun to be reminded how happy the summery weather can make people. In true summer style we have been cooking with the BBQ and last night Dada cooked us some bean burgers, but EV was mostly into the bun (and cucumber).



Speaking of happiness... I'm pretty happy after spending a couple of nights in Wellington with Dada. EV got to stay with Neenee and P Pop and I think she had a lovely time, although she couldn't wait to sleep in her own bed. As soon as she came in the door she went to her bed and said "go sleeps!" but we made her wait awhile because it was only 5:30pm.

EV sings to herself alot. All day yesterday she was singing to this little star wand... "tinkle tinkle little star... How are you...." (repeat). 


I know that this little trait is one that can be pinned on me. I always make up the lyrics to songs.

Got a lovely dress and bunny in the post today from Granny and Papa! I tried to get EV to pose for a photo in the garden, but no way would she co-operate. She posed with her skateboard which she thinks she can "do tricks" on. Which is basically standing on the end to make it kick up. I guess we all start somewhere.



EV loves the dress, of course! And the bunny. Thank you Granny and Papa! xxx




No comments: