1.11.10

Help!

EV has recently decided that whenever I hold her hand in public without her permission she should yell "HELP!" . The first time it happened I was in a department store and had to hold her hand to stop her from pulling clothes off a rack. I was so cross with what she was doing that I couldn't really appreciate how funny it was at the time. The second time was when we were waiting to cross a busy road and then she did it again at the fabric shop last week. Now I have to stop from laughing when she says it, it's very amusing to see people's reactions.

Incidentally while we were at the fabric shop last week she would cuddle up to the bolts of fabric and say " I like this one"... "it's lovely". No guessing where she gets that from.
 
 

EV got to hang out with MM this morning. They traded hats. MM was a witch bee for Halloween, apparently its a good option for getting a hat full of lollies.

No comments: