11.9.14

The Omaha Blessing.

At the end of February we were invited to attend the blessing of our dear friends marriage and the naming of their first baby. They had found an amazing property in Omaha, north of Auckland and everyone was invited to go and stay there and party. With dadda djing after dinner I was prepared to get my bare dancing feet on!
I think it was probably the hottest weekend of the summer, and it was a magic escape for us all. The kind of magic that for me is summed up in the photos I took of EV and OH playing on the rope swing.
All these photos need is the sounds of cicada's and the smell of sea,dirt and grass, and sun warmed skin. 




First OH showed me his swing style then he helped EV on and gave her a push.





Then OH had a big turn and EV got a bit annoyed that she wasn't having a turn.


She did get another turn and then they went for a ride in the cool car with Uncle Dom.

I've been wanting to post these photos so much because it really was an amazing place and time shared with an amazing couple who always bring everyone together for FUN. We love you Aunty Lav and Uncle Dom and CB.

No comments: