4.9.14

Pools Rule.

Trying to catch up with the past eight months of missing blog posts seemed really daunting. I think that's why it didn't happen amongst other things. But now that I am going through the photos and seeing what we did and how much the girls have changed I'm glad I've finally made a start.

Back in February we did a bit of swimming in Neenee and Poppop's pool. IB even had her very first dip in a pool. It's a rather chilly pool so its best to go in if its a really hot day.
 

IB wasn't too sure about going in. She loved watching EV in there but it was a different story once she got in. It's funny to remember this because IB loves swimming now and can't wait to jump in. EV is a regular little mermaid these days, seems she has found a pet octopus too.


In a few months we will be back in the pool again, I can't wait!

No comments: