16.1.12

Sun, sun and more sun!

Finally the sun has decided to join us. Dada had to go to work today, I had planned to do some errands and housework with EV, when late morning I spontaneously decided to check the high tide times. It was high tide about 1:30pm, so that's when I decided that the housework could wait and EV and I should go to the beach even without Dada.


First on the agenda was a sand castle with moat, followed by a swim. Then some afternoon tea, followed by more sand castles and play with some other kids we found, followed by another swim before going home. It was perfect, calm, quiet and sunny. We were very lucky.

Deciding whether to go tomorrow morning or afternoon.... decisions... decisions.
Catching up from last week...

 
EV and MM went to their first movie at the cinema. We saw 'Puss in Boots' and we all had a pretty good time. Mama Cat and I had a few good laughs too.
But I am so glad to see the sunny summer weather back because the beach is probably the best fun of all.

No comments: