13.12.10

Secret Soap Taster.

This morning EV and I hosted a wee Christmas lunch for our friends from our coffee group. We are lucky to have a group of friendly, interesting and kind mums (and dada's) and kids to meet with every fortnight for coffee and play. Today we had a lovely shared lunch and the kids got to wreak havoc with the toys and sandpit while the mums got to cuddle the newbie babies and eat and chat.

After everyone left I was in the bathroom with EV, washing her hands and I had a little giggle because that's when I saw the tiny bite marks in the bar of soap. Somebody sampled our soap and here is the photo (I couldn't resist).



I don't think it was EV, maybe the inquisitive MM? Who knows. 


Its funny how little things become important rituals when you have a toddler, like washing your hands. 
(EV's Granny and Papa please note the position of EV's toes, remind you of anyone?)

No comments: