9.12.10

Not so sure about Santa.


EV went to the music group xmas party yesterday. It was a good excuse to bust out the new party dress. EV liked the singing but was more interested in getting Mr A's attention, that is until morning tea came out. 
Then Santa arrived on a Harley (there were a lot of tears, what were they thinking?! imagine driving a motorbike into a room full of toddlers and the driver is wearing a suit that is the colour of danger). EV shielded her eyes from the sight, maybe I should've taken her cue. I had to reassure her that she did not have to go and have a photo taken on Santa's knee on the Harley, it took a lot of reassurance I can tell you (I foresee a lot of photos of terrified toddlers on Santa's knee with smiling Mums). 
Then they gave her some lollies so she was happy... until I attempted to walk past Santa to get to the coffee and EV threw herself on the floor in full tantrum. In no uncertain terms was I to go near that man! To get some peace I decided to forgo the coffee at music and made my way to St Kevin's for a fabulous coffee and EV had yet another fluffy.


Then we visited with Great Grandad and Grandma. Gave them some photos of EV. Here she is telling Grandad all about them.


And in between all of the usual chaos I have been getting a few things together for various xmas markets (not a lot this year as I have been too preoccupied) EV likes to help, this is EV helpfully unfolding the folded tea towels.

 

No comments: