18.7.13

Queens of Broccoli.


At around 6 months IB started to show some interest in food and gradually she started eating solid food. I was going to say that this photo above was her first taste of an apple but I've just remembered that she was having a good go at eating an apple I was holding when we went to the park with Lisa and Abe. I'll have to add that photo once I've retrieved it from my email account. The transition to eating solid food has been fine, IB gets very excited when she knows her food is coming and so far, like her big sister she has shown a passion for broccoli. Yes, broccoli is king in our house, and cauliflower is queen.





Those trees of broccoli get sucked to death. And then if the stalk is dropped on the floor I have seen IB bend forward and try to eat the bits off the table with her mouth (gets that from her dada).



My super cool friend Barb gave me these Canadian sippy cups for IB and she has just begun to learn how to use them. She's never had a bottle so I figure we can just skip that stage and go straight to the cup. Of course a sugar skull cup is a much cooler way to be sippin' on that gin and juice.

No comments: