3.4.12

Raglan Rules!

EV and I had the chance to join NeeNee and PopPop and company for a night at a beach house in Raglan. Although it was only one night, we had a fabulous time. My favourite thing was our visit to Bridal Veil Falls.





EV was mesmerised by the waterfall and we enjoyed the short bushwalk to get to the viewing platforms too. 
While we were in Raglan we got to play on the foreshore and at the park. But best of all we got to hang out with Great Gran and Great Uncle Ron.





PopPop helped EV do a bit of spying with the telescope.




And I amused myself with taking some shots of EV when she wasn't looking.





Raglan was pretty sweet, I can see why people love it. Its such a laid back surfing town and you can get awesome coffee. Maybe next time we will have more time to see if we can catch up with the cousins and watch Regis surf.

No comments: