1.10.10

Tasty!

EV and I often share afternoon tea. The other day EV wanted pretzels to have with her tea, not biscuits or fruit... pretzels. And when I was distracted she decided to add a few (10!) to her tea. She really enjoyed the tea and some of the soggy pretzels. As she said herself "Its Tasty!" (but as her Dad pointed out, she also says bathwater is Tasty!).


Maybe its the art teacher in me but I did enjoy the sculptural potential of pieces of banana.


And while I'm on a food theme, I thought I would update you on the progress of Cressie's hair. He seemed to recover from his accident without any lingering problems and the stress hasn't affected the growth of his hair. EV is still watering him and I think we will have to give him a trim so we can have some sprouts in our salad.


No comments: