28.9.10

What to do on a sunny spring day.

The rain has finally gone away (and the wind!) so I thought we should enjoy the good weather and get out for a wee adventure on the train. EV loves the trains and we often hear their horns from our house which is why they often come up in conversation. EV also loves to "go shops", so I thought a little trip (only 2 stops down the line) to Newmarket would be fun. It was and a couple of impulse buys later we headed back home with some sushi for our lunch.

I forgot to take photos on the train. I think this is probably because after I have to wrangle the buggy into the train I always end up having chats with people because of EV. Today a nice lady was talking to EV on the way home, and I had to smile when EV told the lady she was "on train" followed by a cheeky smile and "chugga chugga" (said very slowly).





EV inspecting the Quakers letterbox for Junk Mail.



Showing Dad the black tutu skirt. Surely this was the reason we needed to go shopping! EV chose my bow headband to wear with the skirt, this sort of fashion sense does not come from Dad.







We had to take a few shots with the balloon. But when I finished taking these EV said she wanted more photos so I asked her how she wanted me to take her photo, to which she said "eyes closed".....


No comments: