8.2.13

Xmas was so long ago!

It's only taken me a month to get back on the computer! So while I'm here I thought I had better post some Xmas photos and round up our holiday season before Easter is upon us

EV requested a crown from old Saint Nick, and was rewarded with 3 lovely crowns. Why have one crown when you can have three?! Especially when they are likely to get thrashed and broken pretty quickly. So far I have only had one crown repair session.



EV spent the day wearing either her Tinkerbell costume or her pink fairy outfit, with a crown of course. She loves the boogie board Santa gave her. I really like the present she made me (see below), a chocolate box with pieces of paper in it "for making things".


 EV always wins at pulling crackers, she has the knack of holding them. She did wonder what the moustache was until I demonstrated how to wear it. I think they are actually a subtle torture instrument for the unwary.

IB spent most of the day asleep. But here she is wearing the xmas present hat EV gave her. And I couldn't help but do a comparison with a photo I took of EV when she was the same age.

 
The girls got showered with gifts when Neenee and Poppop visited on Boxing day. Thank you to all the Aunties and Uncles who sent all of those fabulous prezzies. 




And lastly a photo of the ginger glow of IB's hair. I can't get enough of that glow.... I wonder how long it will stay?

  

No comments: