1.8.12

A Carousel Ride


A month ago after we went to see the play The Magic Chicken, EV had her first ride on a carousel. Dada came by for 15 mins on his lunch break and got to take EV on the ride (not something I was that keen to do being pregnant). EV obviously enjoyed it. I don't think it was what dada had planned for his lunch break.


I would've loved to take EV ice skating at the outdoor rink, but we will have to wait till next year. Dada doesn't do ice skating.

I finally got dada to download the photos on his phone. So here are a couple of random photos. One from last summer when we were walking at the waterfront.


And one from last week when dada and EV had breakfast together. EV thinks her dressing gown makes her look like a flower (it does) and she invented peanut butter and banana and Vegemite on an english muffin for breakfast. I don't think there will be a repeat of that taste sensation.



No comments: