8.2.12

Vitamin D chapter 2.

EV has been drawing up a storm. Lately she is fond of saying "I want to use my imagination and draw". We have seen lots of portraits like this one above of mama, which was followed by a double portrait she drew at pre-school of 'me and dada'. (even dada noted that he looked happy in this one.)


And of course Santa had a portrait done. I love the pointyness of his head/hat and the lines over the mouth for a beard.



This one takes a bit of explaining. It's her 'sister'. We were making a family portrait using this name method of creating the body shape and EV insisted that I cut her out a 'sister' and she drew in the eyes, etc.


If this is a whale EV would name it "sosuke" (some time I will post all the Totoro drawings I saved, there are quite a few with the Totoro and Ponyo theme).


And finally a stick collage from pre-school. It's lost a few sticks but I love it. There are more that I love but they are so light its too hard to scan them. I really like how she tends to dash off her drawings really quickly and how she likes to take them to the edges of the paper. The scissors haven't featured much lately, except for when she cut some of my fabric with my sewing scissors when I wasn't looking. Luckily that was all she cut!

No comments: