16.12.11

EV and the Xmas Tree.








EV was so excited about Christmas that on the 1st of December we put up our tree. She was really into it and merrily hung up decorations for me, but after a while she was over it and got out the camera and took some photos instead. I love the shot looking up the tree, its a reminder of how big things look to a 3 year old, makes our tree look huge, which its not. I was so captivated by her photos that I thought they deserved their own little photo essay. Meanwhile I was busy decorating so I only have one shot of EV dressing the tree.


She has enjoyed getting Christmas cards too, here is her first one and its from Granny and Papa. I like how she reads aloud the card to me, so knowingly (made up of course, she probably said it said Happy Birthday).


No comments: