24.11.11

Vitamin D.


EV still loves her scissors. We have had 3 'reports' from her pre-school and 2 of them mention how much EV likes to use the scissors. I often look longingly at the little paintings lined up on the drying rack and wish I would find one in her schoolbag when we get home. What I actually find is a lot of cut up pieces of paper. Here is a little sample of the many pieces of paper pinned to our noticeboard.
What fascinates me is how she often uses sellotape to put them back together after she cuts them up.
In addition to the paper cutting she has been attempting to draw people. The other day she drew my attention, "look at the face! I drew a face Mama!"


I like the addition of stick on googley eyes in the eye circles. I whisked this one away before it got cut.
But I was a bit too late to save this gem from a cutting with the pinking scissors. This time I was the one who taped it up. The first humanoid drawing! And he got cut right in half!


The back of it is interesting too.


Apologies if I seem overly interested in EV's drawings. I can't help it, it's the artist in me.

No comments: